Subhajit Makhal: 1) Javelin missiles – Supplied by US and Estonia to Ukraine. Also known as FGM-148.Javellin missiles specifically designed to destroy tanks. These missiles are light portable and can be launched by one person from shoulder. Reach target upto 4.5 kms.
2) Khalibr (cruise) missiles :- The Khalibr is a highly precision weapon used by Russian military to target Ukranian millitary facilities in Kyiv and Kharkiv which caused immense casaulties.
3) Soviet-designed Grad(Hail), Uragan(Hurricane) and Smerch (Tornado) :- Type of multiple rocket launchers designed specifically to destroy concentration of troops or millitary equipment.
4) Stinger anti-aircraft missiles:- An anti-aircarft missiles supplied by Lithuania to Ukraine. These missiles are fantastic “game changers”.These missiles gives soldiers an advantage to dominate airspace from ground. A very highly effective weapon already proved in 1980’s when Afghan mujahideen’s used to shoot down Soviet helicopters.Many expert believes that Stinger missiles have played a great role in defeat of the Soviet in Afghanistan.
5)Bayraktar TB2 unmanned combat aerial vehicle :- A Turkish made drone that carry small anti-armour weapons. A highly effective weapon as videos posted by Ukrainian millitary that these drones are destroying Russian army convoys.
6) Cluster bombs:- These are missiles that explodes in the air to release mini-bombs over large area. Can be launched from grounds or dropped from planes. As soon as the missile approaches its targets the front part explodes releasing the mini bombs over an area of a football field. These bombs often don’t explode and thus provide threat to adults and children after war. Nearly 100 countries are signing a treaty to ban cluster bombs. However the US, Russia, China and Israel remained outside the pact. Russia has been accused for using Cluster bombs in Ukraine. If the charges hold true then Putin cannot be prosecuted by ICJ for war crimes.
7) TOS-1A:- A heavy flame thrower system and a Multirocket launcher mounted on a tank. According to US, Russian has sent TOS-1A into Ukraine.